Alec Painter serves the dual roles of Associate Director of Search Marketing for Empower MediaMarketing and Content Engineer for the Empower Group's content marketing offering, Magnetic Content Studios. His passion for digital began in high school, when he began using digital tools to record and market his music through websites and social media. Since then, he has honed his digital strategy skills working with a myriad of brands, including Fortune 500 financial, CPG, retail, and entertainment industry brands.
Leave a Reply
Stay In Touch Via Our E-Newsletter
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 1 November 19, 2012
- What Facebook Graph Search Ultimately Means for Your Brand January 16, 2013
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 2 November 27, 2012
- Twitter’s Biggest Value: The Big Now February 5, 2013
- Social TV Battles for Your Living Room October 15, 2013
- Google Increasing Emphasis on Local Search, Expands Knowledge Graph October 4, 2013
- The Six Elements of Snackable Content September 30, 2013
- Top 10 Ways to Measure Advertising Impact September 17, 2013
- What Marketers Learned at Content Marketing World - Magnetic Content Studios: [...] Learn more about this topic on Media is Powe...
- What Marketers Can Learn From Content Marketing World - Media is Power: [...] World was that agencies are in the same boat...
- The Story & Science Behind Content Marketing - Magnetic Content Studios: [...] The Story & Science Behind Content Marke...
- The Story & Science Behind Content Marketing - Magnetic Content Studios: [...] 1 – Understanding the Difference Betwe...
advertising Bing brand brands consumer Consumer Insights content Content Marketing Content Marketing Institute content marketing world data digital Digital Marketing Digital Media eCommerce facebook featured Google google adwords Google Plus infographic insights instagram marketing measurement Media Media Mix mobile Mobile Device Mobile Marketing Nielsen Online Video P&G Paid Media Paid Search search Search Engine Marketing SEM social media Social Search Social TV technology television tv Twitter