Alec Painter serves the dual roles of Associate Director of Search Marketing for Empower MediaMarketing and Content Engineer for the Empower Group's content marketing offering, Magnetic Content Studios. His passion for digital began in high school, when he began using digital tools to record and market his music through websites and social media. Since then, he has honed his digital strategy skills working with a myriad of brands, including Fortune 500 financial, CPG, retail, and entertainment industry brands.
Leave a Reply
Stay In Touch Via Our E-Newsletter
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 1 November 19, 2012
- What Facebook Graph Search Ultimately Means for Your Brand January 16, 2013
- Twitter’s Biggest Value: The Big Now February 5, 2013
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 2 November 27, 2012
- Can an Online Video GRP Measure Success? June 17, 2013
- Facebook Simplifies Ads in Play for Paid Media Relevance June 17, 2013
- The Current State of Online Video June 6, 2013
- How Television Ads Make the Case for Content Marketing June 5, 2013
- Can an Online Video GRP Measure Success? - Media is Power: [...] Of course, online video measurement is still...
- Can an Online Video GRP Measure Success? - Media is Power: [...] ad medium for many advertisers, as witnessed...
- The Current State of Online Video - Media is Power: [...] Impact on Traditional TV? The above stats, p...
- NYT & Tumblr On Sponsored Stories, Journalists' Content Marketing Tips: [...] an industry where culture-jacking is the b...
advertising Bing brand Brand Awareness brands consumer Consumer Engagement Consumer Insights Content Marketing data Digital Marketing Digital Media eCommerce facebook featured Google google adwords Google Plus infographic insights instagram marketing measurement Media Media Mix mobile mobile app Mobile Device Mobile Marketing Nielsen Online Video P&G Paid Media Paid Search search Search Engine Marketing Search Plus Your World SEM social media Social Search Social TV technology television tv Twitter