Alec Painter serves the dual roles of Associate Director of Search Marketing for Empower MediaMarketing and Content Engineer for the Empower Group's content marketing offering, Magnetic Content Studios. His passion for digital began in high school, when he began using digital tools to record and market his music through websites and social media. Since then, he has honed his digital strategy skills working with a myriad of brands, including Fortune 500 financial, CPG, retail, and entertainment industry brands.
Leave a Reply
Stay In Touch Via Our E-Newsletter
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 1 November 19, 2012
- What Facebook Graph Search Ultimately Means for Your Brand January 16, 2013
- Twitter’s Biggest Value: The Big Now February 5, 2013
- Content Marketing: Creating vs. Engineering Content – Part 2 November 27, 2012
- 4 Tips to a Healthy Media Mix: INFOGRAPHIC May 15, 2013
- 2013 Upfronts Creating TV-Worthy Drama May 15, 2013
- Programmatic Buying: 5 Whys & Watch-Outs May 1, 2013
- Why Brands Should Pay Attention to LinkedIn April 29, 2013
- Kevin Dugan: Jim: Great add, thanks. I think that quote address...
- Jim price: Kevin great post. One of my favorite quotes from t...
- Powerhouse Factories New FTC Guidelines Push ‘Clear and Conspicuous’ Online Ad Disclosure: [...] Our sister agency, Empower MediaMarketing, d...
- Alec Painter: I\'m just wondering when people are going to get t...
advertising Bing brand Brand Awareness brands consumer Consumer Engagement Consumer Insights Content Creation Content Marketing data Digital Marketing Digital Media eCommerce facebook featured Google google adwords Google Plus infographic insights instagram marketing Media Media Mix mobile mobile app Mobile Device Mobile Marketing NBC Nielsen Out of Home Advertising P&G Paid Media Paid Search search Search Engine Marketing Search Plus Your World SEM social media Social Search Social TV technology tv Twitter